Central Alberta Victim and Witness Support Society
Position / Placement: Board Member
The Central Alberta Victim and Witness Support Society is looking for board members.
- Secretary: take minutes at board meetings, oversee or assist in overseeing
- Event Volunteers for short-term, simple fundraising events, possibly assist with grant application, and reporting
- Good communication skills
- word processing and some computer skills
- detail oriented
- some leadership skills would also be beneficial
- Opportunity to support a well-established, well-functioning organization with strong ties to Red Deer's rural area and its RCMP Detachment
- Excellent board training provided and opportunities for other training
Training and support is provided.
Organization: Central Alberta Victim and Witness Support Society
Contact Person: Cynthia Edwards
Phone Number: (403) 347-1845