Catholic Social Services
Position / Placement: Community Companion
Would you like to make meaningful connections and provide companionship to individuals with developmental and physical disabilities?
- Providing companionship while engaging in meaningful activities in the community
- Commitment is a minimum of 6 months and requires a minimum dedication of 2 hours/week
- Volunteer will not be responsible for transporting the individual to and from activities
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Mature, caring and non-judgmental attitude
- Ability to maintain and model healthy, appropriate and personal boundaries
Training and support provided.
Organization: Catholic Social Services
Contact Person: Angela Flake
Phone Number: (403) 347-8844