MADD Red Deer Chapter
Position / Placement: Director at Large - Board Member
As a board member, you will attend monthly board meetings and actively participate in deciding Chapter activities and plans.
This is a great opportunity learn about MADD and about being on a board.
Develop new skills, meet new people, network, and support your community!
No experience is necessary, all training is provided.
Position description and tasks:
- Attend monthly board/Chapter meetings
- Assist committee chairs and members as necessary
- Work collaboratively with fellow board members, your community, community partners
- Actively seek opportunities to partner and build strategic alliances and partnerships
Qualifications and skills:
- Good communication skills, friendly, team player
Organization: MADD Red Deer Chapter
Contact Person: Tracy Crawford
Phone Number: (877) 6766233