Red Deer Symphony Orchestra
Position / Placement: Director - Red Deer Symphony Orchestra Board
- The Board of Directors is the legal authority for the Red Deer Symphony Orchestra Association (RDSO). As a member of the Board, a Director acts in the position of trust for the community and is responsible for the effective governance and management of the affairs of the Association.
- Knowledge and skills in one or more of the following areas: policy governance, finance, advocacy, marketing, communications, sponsorship, fundraising, social innovation, event planning, community building, networking, leadership, and or diversity and inclusion.
- being a part of the success and sustainability of the only professional performing arts organization in the region
- learning about arts and culture in Red Deer, Alberta and Canada
- experiencing world-class performances
- enjoying a great group of dedicated volunteers and staff
- making new connections in the community through the culture lens
Training and support is provided.
Click here for more information about this opportunity: RDSO Director Description 2018.pdf
Organization: Red Deer Symphony Orchestra
Contact Person: Chandra Kastern
Phone Number: (403) 340-2948