2019 Canada Winter Games Red Deer
Position / Placement: Merchandise Volunteer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in selling merchandise at the 2019 Games holiday store
- Provides excellent customer service
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
Skills and Knowledge:
- Cash flow management;
- Excellent customer service;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- 18 years of age or older;
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- Previous retail experience is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check.
- Availability from November 24, 2017, until January 6, 2018.
- Minimum 8 hours per week (4 hour shifts) or 12 shifts over 6 weeks
- Available shift times are: ○ Monday to Saturday: 9:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m., 1:30 until 5:30 p.m. and 5:30 until 9:30 p.m. ○ Sunday: 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. and 2:30 until 6:30 p.m
Organization: 2019 Canada Winter Games Red Deer