Central Alberta Crime Prevention Centre
Position / Placement: Secretary for the Central Alberta Crime Prevention Center Board
Positions Description & Tasks:
We are seeking a community minded individual to join our dynamic Board. The Central Alberta Crime Prevention Centre is a working Board. Our Board members participate at Crime Prevention and community events, information booths and help with training, community presentations, and other events throughout Red Deer and Central Alberta.
The core duties include:
• Keep accurate minutes of the meetings and distribute them by email promptly after each meeting
• Keep records of all reports, information and work done by the Board
• Keep a record of all the members of the society and their addresses
• Email Agendas, Minutes & attachments to active Board Members at least 5 days prior to meeting
Qualification and/or Skills Required:
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of emails and creating attachments
- We are willing to train the right individual.
Organization: Central Alberta Crime Prevention Centre
Contact Person: TerryLee Ropchan
Phone Number: (403) 9869904